Dry Cracked Hands Set
Care for hard-working hands!
- Olea Europaea (olive fruit oil)*
- Cera Alba (beeswax)
- Carthamus Tinctorius (safflower seed oil)*
- Cannabis Sativa (hemp seed oil)*
- Aqua (water) and alcohol from tinctures
- Calendula Officinalis (calendula flower extract)**
- Chamomilla Recutita (chamomile flower extract)**
- Stellaria Media (chickweed extract)**
- Urtica Dioica (nettle extract)**
- *organic ingredients.
- **biodynamic ingredients
Intensive Hand Cream
- Aqua (water)
- Olea Europaea (olive) fruit oil*
- Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) seed oil*
- Butyrospermum Parkii (shea) butter*
- Glycerin (vegetable origin)
- Cetyl Alcohol (plant-derived stabiliser)
- Cannabis Sativa (hemp) seed oil*
- Cetearyl Olivate (plant-derived natural emulsifier)
- Sorbitan Olivate (plant-derived natural emulsifier)
- Hippophae Rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) oil
- Calendula Officinalis (calendula) flower oil*
- Stellaria Media (chickweed) oil*
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) (chamomile) flower oil*
- Urtica Dioica (nettle) oil*
- Glyceryl Caprylate (plant-derived natural emulsifier)
- Xanthan Gum (natural thickening agent)
- Anthemis Nobilis (RomanChamomile) essential oil
- Benzyl Alcohol (preservative)
- Limonene (from essential oils)
- *organic ingredients
Our products are handmade using natural ingredients; as such the product may vary in appearance from time to time but this will not affect the quality of the product.
Does not contain nuts, soya, gluten, or lanolin.
These products are entirely free from synthetic perfumes and colours, petrochemicals, parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, SLS/SLES, PEGs, methylisothiazolinone (MI) and methylchloroisothiazolinone (MCI).
If you’re feeling the effects of extreme hand washing, and could do with some seriously intensive hydration, this is the bundle for you. Pop them in your bag, apply after every wash and moisturise regularly throughout the day as well!
Both products in this set are totally free from parabens, petrochemicals or perfumes, which makes them perfect for dry or sensitive skin. They’re also suitable for people who may be prone to dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis and dry, sore, itchy skin conditions.
Suitable for all ages and skin types, including babies from 6 weeks.
My thumbs were badly cracked, and since using the handcream they have improved 100%"
Mrs. M Gage April 2020
Great pair of products, really rescued my very dry hands. Doesn't smell like other non-natural products due to not having added chemicals specially for the scent, it smells natural which is to be expected from an all natural product
Our money back guarantee.
All our products have a 60 day money back guarantee, so if you are not completely happy with the results we will refund you.
Also known as marigold and famed for its intense golden-orange flowers, calendula is grown for us in the UK and used for its natural anti-inflammatory, regenerative properties
Grown for us in the UK and traditionally used as a natural antihistamine and anti-inflammatory to soothe itchiness, chickweed is also rich in gamma-linoleic acid and other essential nutrients that the skin needs to repair and regenerate
Easily absorbed and rich in beta-carotene, EFAs and antioxidants to help in the elimination of free radicals and toxins that can cause cell damage
Produced by a women’s collective in Burkina Faso and known there as 'women's gold', shea butter is a wonderful natural moisturiser that softens, hydrates and feeds the skin
Pure, minimally-processed and local, beeswax makes a fantastic waterproof and antimicrobial barrier to protect damaged skin and lock in moisture
A highly nutritious skin food, rich in EFAs and brilliant at improving the skin’s ability to retain moisture and keep cell membranes flexible
An exceptionally light, easily-absorbed oil incredibly rich in skin-nourishing linoleic acid, excellent for keeping sensitive skin in good, soft, supple condition.
Packed full of potent antioxidants, essential fatty acids (EFAs) and vitamins to help maintain healthy, nourished skin
This incredibly rich little berry is a miraculous superfood, containing extremely high levels of Vitamins A, E, C and Omegas 3,6, 7 & 9, perfect for fighting the effects of ageing and skin damage. The richest botanical on earth!
Astringent and stimulation, unusually rich in vitamins and nutrients, nettle is said to reduce the heat and itch associated with eczema
Sweetly smelling and notoriously calming, Roman Chamomile has traditionally been used to soothe inflamed and reddened skin