Bath & Body Oil 200ml
An all-natural emollient oil
Bath & Body Oil 200ml
An all-natural emollient oil
- Made from a blend of nutritious botanicals including hemp, olive and chamomile.
- Suitable for use anywhere on the body, and for all skin types and all ages from 6 weeks up.
- Free from parabens, petrochemicals, preservatives, perfumes and synthetic chemicals.
- Perfect for anyone prone to eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and other dry, sore skin conditions.
Cruelty-free and suitable for vegans, apply immediately after your bath or shower to rehydrate the skin and feed the epidermis with the natural oils often stripped away by washing, especially in hard water areas.
"This oil is great in the bath, and really locks in moisture to your skin for sometime afterwards.I use this 2 -3 times a week and then add Skin Salvation in the mornings and before bed, which is amazing for my psoriasis, and really helps with the redness and cracking of my skin.
"I have a very sensitive, eczema prone skin. These moisturisers are soothing and deeply moisturising and absorb really well into my skin.
With its blend of chamomile, calendula, lavender, safflower and hemp, this is a rich and nourishing emollient oil that works wonders on dry skin.
As with any new skincare product, we always advise you patch test a tiny amount of the oil behind the ear or in the crook of your elbow for at least 24 hours before widespread use. Visit our Patch Test page for a detailed guide.
For a more intensive emollient, especially if skin is broken or scratched raw from itching, we’d suggest you use our beeswax-based Skin Salvation instead or as well as the body oil.
As a bath oil: add about one tablespoon of oil to warm* bath water. Take care to wash the bath thoroughly after use and to use a anti-slip bath mat as calendula oil can stain and the oils can make the bath slippy.
*if your skin is prone to eczema or other dry skin conditions, it’s a good idea to avoid having really hot baths as this can make your skin extra itchy and dry.
As a body oil: apply the oil liberally to any part of the body, face or hands as often as you need to throughout the day. Balmonds Bath & Body Oil is particularly effective as an emollient when used during or after bathing: apply the oil to skin that has been patted dry but is still a little damp to lock in moisture and keep skin soft and smooth.
As a facial cleansing oil: tip a small amount of oil - about the size of a fifty pence piece – into your palm and massage it carefully into your face, very gently working it into the areas around the eyes to loosen make-up. Can be left on for a couple of minutes if needed, especially if it’s tackling thick mascara! Then remove with either a warm, wet washcloth or warm, damp cotton wool.
It can also be used as a shaving oil, an after shaving balm, or as a beautifully calming massage oil.
Balmonds Bath & Body Oil is safe for use on babies (from six weeks) and children. It can be safely used on any area of the body, including your face, hands and feet.
Keep in a cool dark place. For external use only.
We recommend customers patch test on an unaffected area close to the affected area before use (leave for 24 hours) as some people may be allergic even to the very gentle ingredients we use in this product.
Do not use if you are sensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients in this product.
- Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) seed oil*
- Carthamus Tinctorius (safflower) seed oil*
- Cannabis Sativa (hemp) seed oil*
- Calendula Officinalis (calendula) flower extract*
- Lavandula Angustifolia (lavender) flower oil*
- Anthemis Nobilis (Roman chamomile) flower oil*
- Linalool, Limonene & Geraniol (from essential oils)
Our products are handmade using natural ingredients; as such the product may vary in appearance from time to time but this will not affect the quality of the product.
Does not contain nuts, soya, gluten, coconut, lanolin or palm oil.
All Balmonds products are entirely free from synthetic perfumes and colours, petrochemicals, parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, SLS/SLES, PEGs, methylisothiazolinone (MI) and methylchloroisothiazolinone (MCI).
Recommendations for use
- A gorgeously-scented massage oil.
- A shaving oil.
- An emollient after a shower to lock moisture into thirsty skin.
- Part of a baby changing kit.
Our Bath & Body Oil is rich and nourishing for skin all over your body. With natural ingredients and a gentle formulation, it's perfect for people with sensitive skin conditions.
- Organic calendula intense golden-orange marigold flowers are steeped in oil to extract their soothing, nourishing properties
- Lavender & chamomile Roman essential oils deliciously scented and naturally antimicrobial floral essential oils used to soothe, calm and protect
- Organic safflower oil an exceptionally light, mild oil incredibly rich in skin-nourishing linoleic acid
- Organic hemp seed oil is a highly nutritious skin food, rich in Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) and brilliant at improving the skin’s ability to retain moisture and keep cell membranes flexible.
If you need an oil without the gentle essential oils we use in this formula, try our pure and simple Omega-Rich Cleansing Oil.
Our money back guarantee.
All our products have a 60 day money back guarantee, so if you are not completely happy with the results we will refund you.
A highly nutritious skin food, rich in EFAs and brilliant at improving the skin’s ability to retain moisture and keep cell membranes flexible
Packed full of potent antioxidants, essential fatty acids (EFAs) and vitamins to help maintain healthy, nourished skin
Sweetly smelling and notoriously calming, Roman Chamomile has traditionally been used to soothe inflamed and reddened skin