60 day money back guarantee
Intensive Hand Cream
A deeply nourishing hand cream
- Softens hard skin, rough patches, and calluses
- Moisturises dry or sensitive hands
- Supports the healthy functioning of the skin barrier
- Fragrance-free, cruelty-free and suitable for vegans
Gentle but effective care for hard-working hands. Shown in clinical trials to be gentle enough to be used on sensitive skin. Formulated with nutritious hemp seed oil, shea butter, chamomile and calendula to hydrate dry, rough palms and fingers.
Also suitable for those who may be prone to eczema, dyshidrosis, psoriasis and contact dermatitis.
- Aqua (water)
- Olea Europaea (olive) fruit oil*
- Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) seed oil*
- Butyrospermum Parkii (shea) butter*
- Glycerin (vegetable derived)
- Cetyl Alcohol (vegetable derived)
- Cannabis Sativa (hemp) seed oil*
- Cetearyl Olivate (derived from olive oil)
- Sorbitan Olivate (derived from olive oil)
- Hippophae Rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) oil
- Calendula Officinalis (calendula) flower extract*
- Stellaria Media (chickweed) extract*
- Chamomilla Recutita (chamomile) flower extract*
- Urtica Dioica (nettle) extract*
- Glyceryl Caprylate (vegetable derived)
- Xanthan Gum (vegetable derived)
- Anthemis Nobilis (Roman chamomile) flower oil*
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Limonene (from essential oils)
100% biodegradable raw materials
Suitable for vegans
As a product made from natural ingredients such as flowers and seeds, this product can be subject to slight variations of scent and colour. This is perfectly normal and doesn’t affect quality.
Balmonds Intensive Hand Cream is made for anyone who washes their hands often throughout the day, or who comes into contact with harsh detergents, allergens or irritating chemicals. Whether you’re a care worker, health professional, gardener, climber, mechanic or parent, this rich and nourishing cream will soften, condition and moisturise dry skin on your hands and fingers.
Because it’s unfragranced and free from harsh synthetic additives, the cream is also suitable for those prone to hand dermatitis, dyshidrosis, psoriasis, eczema or dry, sensitive skin on their hands.
Its star ingredient is sea buckthorn oil, extracted from an incredibly rich little berry which contains exceptionally high levels of Vitamins A, E, C and Omegas 3,6, 7 & 9, all of which are perfect for keeping dry skin in good condition.
For a more intensive emollient if your hands are extra dry, use our beeswax-based Skin Salvation moisturising ointment.
Balmonds Intensive Hand Cream is cruelty-free and certified by the Vegan Society.
Apply cream to freshly washed and towel-dried hands as often and as generously as needed.
Balmonds Intensive Hand Cream is gentle enough to be used on the face, feet and body.
Apply the emollient gently to reduce the risk of further skin irritation or damage, and try not to rub the skin.
The first time you use it, you’ll need several pumps to release the air and begin to dispense the cream. Discard the small amount that collects in the nozzle between applications (it’s not dangerous, but exposure to the air can affect the appearance and the texture of the cream).
As with any new skincare product, we advise that you test a tiny amount behind the ear or in the crook of your elbow for 24-48 hours before widespread use.
Visit our Patch Test page for more details on how to test for reactions, and don’t use it if you are sensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients listed above.
- 97% of people agree that Balmonds Intensive Hand Cream has improved the condition of dry skin on their hands (*233 people)
- 96% of people agree that Balmonds Intensive Hand Cream has helped to maintain healthy skin on their hands (*232 people)
- 98% of people would recommend Balmonds Intensive Hand Cream to others (*241 people)
“This cream is brilliant for my over-worked kitchen hands!”
“Great product, perfect for hands that are constantly being washed, really good formulation, no greasiness, absorbs well.”