Intensive Hand Cream
A deeply nourishing cream
Intensive Hand Cream
A deeply nourishing cream
- A deeply nourishing cream that’s still gentle for sensitive skin.
- Suitable for all ages and skin types, including babies from 6 weeks.
- Cruelty-free and suitable for vegans.
- Rich yet gentle enough to also make a fantastic daily face cream.
We’ve designed our Intensive Hand Cream to be mild and unfragranced so you can use it as often as is necessary without worrying about further irritation from synthetic ingredients.
"This cream is brilliant for my over-worked kitchen hands!"
Great product, perfect for hands that are constantly being washed, really good formulation, no greasiness, absorbs well.
A fantastic natural emollient for sensitive, hard-working hands that need some extra TLC. Rich yet gentle, this luxurious cream is perfect for nourishing and repairing dry, sore skin anywhere on the face, hands and body.
As with any new skincare product, we always advise you patch test a tiny amount of the oil behind the ear or in the crook of your elbow for at least 24 hours before widespread use. Visit our Patch Test page for a detailed guide.
For a lighter lotion made especially to calm hot or flushed skin, try our Cooling Cream.
Use as much and as often as you want, and re-apply after washing your hands.
Intensive Hand Cream is safe for use on babies (from six weeks) and children. It can be safely used on any area of the body, including your face, hands and feet.
Keep cool. For external use only.
The first time you use it, you’ll need several pumps to release the air and begin to dispense the cream. Discard the small amount that collects in the nozzle between applications as exposure to the air can affect the appearance and the texture of the cream.
We recommend customers patch test on an unaffected area close to the affected area before use (leave for 24 hours) as some people may be allergic even to the very gentle ingredients we use in this product.
Do not use if you are sensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients in this product.
- Aqua (water)
- Olea Europaea (olive) fruit oil*
- Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) seed oil*
- Butyrospermum Parkii (shea) butter*
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Cannabis Sativa (hemp) seed oil*
- Cetearyl Olivate
- Sorbitan Olivate
- Hippophae Rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) oil
- Calendula Officinalis (calendula) flower extract*
- Stellaria Media (chickweed) extract*
- Chamomilla Recutita (chamomile) flower extract*
- Urtica Dioica (nettle) extract*
- Glyceryl Caprylate
- Xanthan Gum
- Anthemis Nobilis (Roman chamomile) flower oil*
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Limonene (from essential oils)
Our products are handmade using natural ingredients; as such the product may vary in appearance from time to time but this will not affect the quality of the product.
Does not contain nuts, soya, gluten, or lanolin.
All our products are entirely free from synthetic perfumes and colours, petrochemicals, parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, SLS/SLES, PEGs, methylisothiazolinone (MI) and methylchloroisothiazolinone (MCI).
Recommendations for use
- Great for anyone who washes their hands often throughout the day, or who comes into contact with harsh detergents, allergens or irritating chemicals.
- Whether you’re a care worker, health professional, gardener, climber, mechanic or parent, this lotion will protect and nourish the tough, worn skin on your hands and fingers.
- Perfect for people who suffer from hand dermatitis, psoriasis, eczema or dry, sensitive skin on their hands.
This soft, shea butter-based cream feeds skin the essential fatty acids and vitamins it needs to maintain its regular cycle of regeneration and repair. Acting as a protective barrier against environmental irritants, our Intensive Hand Cream is formulated to keep hard-working hands healthy and hydrated.
Intensive Hand Cream is totally free from parabens, petrochemicals or perfumes, which makes it perfect for dry skin and is also suitable for people who may be prone to hand dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis and dry, sore, itchy skin conditions.
- Sea buckthorn berry oil is an incredibly rich little berry and superfood containing massively high levels of Vitamins A, E, C and Omegas 3,6, 7 & 9, all of which are perfect for fighting the effects of ageing and skin damage.
- Macerated oils of calendula, nettle, chickweed and chamomile herbs which have been used in traditional herbal medicine for centuries for their skin-kind properties.
- Organic hemp seed oil is a highly nutritious skin food, rich in essential fatty acids (EFAs) and brilliant at improving the skin’s ability to retain moisture.
- Roman Chamomile essential oil sweetly smelling and notoriously calming, this oil has traditionally been used to soothe inflamed and reddened skin.
For a more intensive emollient, especially if your hands are cracked or raw from itching, use our beeswax-based Skin Salvation moisturising ointment.
Our money back guarantee.
All our products have a 60 day money back guarantee, so if you are not completely happy with the results we will refund you.